Are you an Accounting Assistant who is detailed oriented and works well with numbers? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, hardworking but yet casual environment?
Our client has been providing electrical contracting services for over 60 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will be assisting with processing accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, invoices and taxes
- Union reporting
- General accounting work overall
- Assist with answering phones
- Assist with different projects as they come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of accounting experience
- Construction industry experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must have experience working with an accounting system
- Experience using Timberline software is a huge plus
- Friendly and personable
- Ability to go with the flow during the day and do what needs to be done
- Reliable, dedicated and hardworking
- Detail oriented and good with numbers
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family oriented business
- Casual work environment
- Fun and hardworking company
- Full-time benefits offered
Hours: Part-time or full-time day shift hours, must work Mondays contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 140011
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.