Are you an Accounting Assistant who has QuickBooks experience? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in providing planning and technical assistance to members of the local government in Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will need help with the accounting duties for the office.
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Assist with payroll
- Help with month and year-end duties
- May assist with answer incoming calls and helping with front desk coverage at times
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Any experience working with the government is a plus
- Associate degree in Accounting is highly preferred
- Excel skills
- Must have QuickBooks experience
- Must be comfortable working in a smaller and quiet office
- Detailed and accurate
- Extremely trustworthy and able to handle confidential information
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work well independently but still not afraid to ask questions
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well established business
- Small staff that really enjoys working together
- Very positive environment to work in
- Paid vacation
Hours: 20-25 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $15.00 – 20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 140081
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.