Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking to gain some experience to build your resume? Are you an Accounting Assistant who has strong Excel skills?
Oshkosh Defense is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They focus on delivering more value for their customers. They have a long history in our community driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will monitor production labor time entry and run daily excel reports to identify and correct errors that could lead to payroll or labor compliance issues.
- Assist with daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Post bi-weekly payroll hours
- Enter mass-generated time for events such as fire drills or tornado drills
- Enter all holiday hours for the production workforce
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 months of accounting experience or a recent accounting graduate is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 1+ years of administrative support experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Any experience with Kronos or AS400 is a huge plus
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Advancement opportunities
- Company that fosters teamwork
Hours: 7:00am – 3:30pm
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137034
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.