Are you an Accounting Assistant who has enjoys working with computers and numbers? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with a well-established company?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will assist with data-entry, invoices, etc.
- Help with month-end and lower level account reconciliations
- Invoice coding
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience with a numbers focused background, heavy data entry, analytical, billing etc.
- Experience in finance/accounting is highly preferred
- Excel skills preferred
- Computer savvy
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Positive attitude
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be a quick learner
- Must maintain integrity of all customer data
- Must have good business acumen and able to understand systems and business processes
- Ability to work in team environment
- Flexible and can easily adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Dress for your day
- One-on-one mentoring and training programs
- Company that fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion
- Growth potential
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $16.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140136
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.