Are you an Accounting Assistant who has strong accounts payable and invoicing experience? Are you an Accounting Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client specializes in providing worldwide disposable healthcare products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will receive and review invoices from vendors.
- Match documents and post transactions to journals/ledgers
- Set up new vendors in ERP
- Process checks
- Prepare payments by accruing expenses, assigning account numbers, requesting disbursements and reconciling accounts
- Match all P.O’s to invoices to reconcile any differences
- Submit customer invoices via EDI
- Track W-9s and certificates of insurance from vendors
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have strong accounts payable/invoicing experience
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- EDI experience is highly preferred
- Any Sage or Maas 90 is experience is a huge plus
- Driven and self-motivated
- Extremely strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Focused and independent employee
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family-owned company
Hours: 30 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm (must work 5 days)
Length: Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140249
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.