Are you an Accounting Assistant who has accounting experience? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is has been in business for 15 years and specializes in manufacturing metal products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will be assisting with accounts/receivable entering checks received, preparing bank deposits and taking them to the bank when needed.
- Accounts payable
- Invoicing sales order including warranties
- Enter invoices on various websites
- Check open sales orders for possible duplicates or other discrepancies
- Collect and enter all credit card receipts for travel and other expenses
- Check payment sites daily for payments and entering any into system
- Bank reconciliation
- Enter tariffs from tariffed items invoiced on the appropriate tariff tracking spreadsheets
- Determine customer costs related to shipping and enter in the system
- File invoices
- Open, sort and distribute the mail daily
- Cover for the Office Manager when needed by entering purchase orders from faxes, e-mails and vendor sites
- Answer phones when needed and route calls appropriately
- Prepare new folders for end of year and place older invoiced files in storage
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting experience
- Would also consider a recent Accounting graduate
- QuickBooks experience is highly preferred
- Excel skills
- Extremely strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must not be afraid to ask questions
WHAT YOU GET:
- Close-knit group
- Generous and flexible employer
- Employees birthdays recognized and celebrated
Hours: 25 hours per week, contact us for details
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $20.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140425
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.