Are you an Accounting Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client has won numerous awards over the years for their high quality products and is a leader in their industry. They are consistent in meeting and exceeding their customers’ expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will enter general entry of accounts payable and filing.
- Data entry
- Follow up with internal team mates on items or a vendor for verification on something or information
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts receivable or accounts payable experience
- High volume of entering in cash receipts is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent graduate in Accounting with an internship in Accounting or some accounting work experience
- A degree in Accounting is preferred
- Excel skills
- Experience with Oracle or any type of ERP system is highly preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Self-sufficient and proactive
- Very deadline driven and a quick learner
- Ability to jump in, hit the ground running and follow the current processes in place
- Excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for advancement
- Large corporation with a small family type feel
- Company that is growing and investing in new resources
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $18.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140741
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.