Are you an Accounting Assistant looking to pick your work schedule? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is seeking a newly created position?
Our client manufactures ingredients for the meat, food processing and pet food industries.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will support the Accounting Manager with general accounting duties for two companies.
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable (no collection calls)
- Journal entries
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing financial statements
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting experience
- Knowledge of debits and credits
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy
- Friendly and personable
- Content working for a small office / small company
- Flexible and go with the flow
- Work independently and stay on task, self-motivated, not afraid to ask questions
- Live within driving distance of De Pere, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Treated like family
- Fun yet hard working, laid back environment
- Opportunity to take on more as the position develops
Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 9:00am-3:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI. Hybrid / remote option available after training. Must live within driving distance of De Pere, WI.
Job ID: 141014
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.