Are you an Accounting Assistant who has strong math and analytical skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a world-wide company that has been in business since 1995.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will be responsible for the managing accounts payable and assist with the support of the accounting and inventory functions.
- Invoice processing
- Vendor account invoice file and vendor credit reference management
- W-9 file management
- Monitor receipts and purchase orders
- Account reconciliation
- Assemble payment recommendations for wire transfer preparation
- Month end general ledger reconciliation for accounts payable and inventory accounts
- Daily customer payment processing and cash account reconciliation
- Inventory receipt and transfer processing
- Assist with inventory management
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of accounting experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Great Plains experience is preferred
- Math and analytical skills
- Work well independently, self-driven and proactive
- Work under pressure in a fast paced/rapidly changing environment to meet deadlines
WHAT YOU GET:
- World-wide company
- Family oriented work place
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short/long term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141083
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.