Are you an Accounting Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in insurance sales and service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will assist with accounts payable, accounts receivable as well as bank reconciliations.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, bookkeeping or accounting related experience preferred
- Will consider a recent degree in Accounting or an active student in Accounting
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting a plus
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Flexible and work well through change
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work atmosphere and team environment
- Flexible schedules considered
Hours: 20-25 hours per week, Monday-Friday between 8:00am-4:30pm
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: Based on experience
Location: Kimberly, WI
Job ID: 141539
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.