Are you an Accounting Assistant who is detailed and organized? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking to gain some experience within a family friendly environment?
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of labels and other packaging related items; they also provide technology solutions to a variety of industries.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will enter cash receipts, review sales orders as well as reconcile differences between customer payments and invoices.
- Participate in new customer on boarding process
- Assist Credit Coordinator with collection activities
- Facilitate orders, renewals and cancellations for all data center/managed services
- Maintain and update all pricing, contracts materials and process renewal orders with vendors
- Coordinate and provide vendor reports
- Work with internal and external requests for information
- Back up to the receptionist
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office support, administrative assistant or data entry with in an office setting (1+ years)
- Accounts receivable experience a plus
- Associate degree preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Detailed & organized
- Energetic, adaptable and reliable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employer who takes pride in the employees
- Excellent employee culture
- Family friendly and they have fun at work
Length: Temporary, possible Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $15.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job ID: 141793
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.