Are you an Accounting Assistant who enjoys working with numbers & detailed work? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for an entry level accounting opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a locally owned, nationally recognized company. They provide personalized, thorough care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will handle a lot of the accounting “prep” work as well as sort & distribute mail and maintain the filing system.
- Scan posted insurance checks
- Reconcile deposits
- Maintain excel spreadsheets for tracking various reporting
- Maintain employee expense reimbursements
- Prepare personal property tax reports
- Track and follow up on unpaid invoices
- Track sales & use tax by locations, compile backup for filing returns
- Complete tasks via electronic filing where appropriate
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Knowledge of basic accounting functions
- Will consider a recent Accounting graduate
- Excel skills
- Accurate & detailed
- Comfortable and enjoy working with numbers
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company with opportunities for advancement
- Great team to work with
- Locally owned
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term & long-term disability
- HSA account
Hours: 7:00am-4:00pm or 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: Based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141878
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.