Are you an Accounting Assistant who has strong & accurate data entry skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant who enjoys working well independently as well as in a team environment?
Our client specializes in the construction industry and takes pride in the quality of their services. The success of this organization can be seen through their superb longevity in both the company and the employees that work within.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will review specific invoices as well as manage the budget.
- Review pay/bill rates for contractors for accuracy
- Handle lien wavers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting or accounts payable experience preferred
- Construction experience preferred
- Accounting degree preferred
- Computer savvy to learn their software
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Flexible team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has been in business over 130 years
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $20.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141978
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.