Are you an Accounting Assistant who has accounting and/or purchasing experience? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client specializes in machined parts and automated equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will answer phones/route calls as well as take, route and process customer orders.
- Track and update order folders
- Pull invoices
- Match packing slips to purchase orders
- Receive & cut checks
- Pay credit card bill
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of accounting or purchasing experience
- Know how to balance a checkbook
- Manufacturing and/or parts environment experience preferred
- Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Friendly and personable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible and laid back environment
- Small team environment
Length: Temporary (while hire). Client may consider an employee assigned for the temporary need for the permanent position.
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $20.00-$24.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Lake Mills, WI
Job ID: 141993
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.