Are you an Accounting Assistant who has strong analytical and problem solving skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant who has GAAP knowledge?
Our client is a nationwide company who is dedicated to continuous improvement of their products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will primarily work with the Accounts Payable team and assist with processing invoices.
- Match vendor invoices to the appropriate purchase orders/purchase requisitions
- Enter data into the purchasing and accounts payable software for payment
- Scan completed purchase orders & paperwork
- Verify prices charged by the vendor
- Setup the voucher for payment and enter them into the system
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Scan and organize electronic files
- Assist Financial Controller with various projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting experience preferred
- Will consider someone with a recent (within the last 1-2 years) Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- GAAP knowledge
- MSWD, Excel & Outlook skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent prioritizing and time-management skills to meet deadlines
- Take initiative
- Not afraid to ask questions
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well-known stable company in the area
- Opportunity to gain experience
- Friendly team environment
- Health insurance
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $20.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141995
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.