Are you an Accounting Assistant who works well with numbers? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client has extensive knowledge and experience in their industry and a mission to supply their customers’ with everything they need to operate better. They are experts at increasing productivity.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will enter payable invoices as well as process vendor payments, ACH & check forms.
- Collect receivables
- Process deposits
- Open/update customer & vendor accounts
- Balance accounts for month-end
- Backup to answer phones and greet visitors
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office assistant & accounting assistant experience
- Accounts payable and/or accounts receivable experience preferred
- Will consider someone who is great with numbers
- Computer savvy to learn industry specific software
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly personality & strong people skills
- Quick learner and okay with repetitive work
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team atmosphere
- Small family feel
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Flex spending
- Paid vacation
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $18.00-$18.50/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 142080
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.