Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within a growing family-owned business? Are you an Accounting Assistant who has accounts payable and/or invoicing experience?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They have more than 200 locations in 17 states and are continuing to grow. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will sort and match invoices.
- Research and solve issues with invoices with discrepancies
- General ledgers
- Assist with processing national account invoices, credit memos and paperwork
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts payable and/or invoicing experience
- Excel and data entry skills
- MaddenCo and/or AS400 software experience a plus
- Problem solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Career driven
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company, working at the corporate office
- Family-owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Excellent perks
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Birthday off
- Discounts on products and services
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142166
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.