Are you an Accounting Assistant who has Excel skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is a self-starter and a fast learner?
Our client specializes in providing service award programs and quality promotional items to businesses.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will handle communications with customers and vendors via phone and email.
- Assist with general ledger, journal entries, credit card and bank account reconciliation
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable & daily deposits
- Assist with sales and use tax returns
- Resolve account issues and maintain billing system
- Generate invoices and account statements
- Reporting and financial analysis
- Assist with payroll functions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting / accounts receivable experience or knowledge preferred (1-2+ years)
- Associate degree in Accounting preferred
- Excel and data entry skills
- Computer literate and tech savvy
- Self-starter and fast learner
- Motivated and eager
- Ability to shift quickly from one task to another
- Verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has been in business for 30 years
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Vacation and sick pay
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm preferred but flexible if someone needs to get done by 4 or start a little earlier
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $36,400-$45,000/yr. based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 142295
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.