Are you an Accounting Assistant who loves to golf? Are you an Accounting Assistant who has bookkeeping and/or payroll experience?
Established in 1930, our client is well-known country club.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will maintain and reconcile accounts payable with invoices.
- Post invoices to accounts as well as process invoices, payments, W-9’s and 1099’s on accounts
- Reconcile credit card and vendor statements
- Manage all credit memos and maintain vendor contact records
- Prepare and mail / email member statements and reconcile & post payments received
- Audit point-of-sale charges and event revenues
- Advise Controller about delinquent member accounts and send delinquency notices
- Coordinate member disputes with the appropriate department head and the member
- Prepare bank deposits
- Verify approval on hourly employee timesheets and transfer payroll to employee bank accounts
- Verify expense reports and ensure compliance with regulatory agencies for I-9s, W-2s, etc.
- Maintain and file personnel information
- Prepare inventory worksheet and cross-check cost with invoice prices
- Maintain office supplies
- Balance petty cash and postage and maintain cash bank for authorized payments
- Assist Controller in preparing month-end financial statements
- Interact with department heads regarding credit memos and invoice problems
- Assist Controller on all matters related to computer applications, annual and special audits, insurance and employment records
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of bookkeeping, accounts payable, accounts receivable or payroll experience
- Associate degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred
- Excel and data entry skills
- Computer savvy
- Math skills to calculate figures and amounts
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-sufficient and proactive
- Professional in communication skills and demeanor
- Live within driving distance of Menasha, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Beautiful location
- Friendly team environment
- Free golf
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance offered (employee paid)
- Life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full time hours between 7:00am-5:00pm. May consider a part time schedule. Contact us for details.
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $20.00- $25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI. Hybrid option available after client hire. Must live within driving distance of Menasha, WI.
Job ID: 142371
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.