Are you an Accounting Assistant enjoys variety within your day? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client has over 100 years of experience in their industry and maintains a well-respected name in the business community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you handle accounting duties as well as miscellaneous day-to-day office tasks.
- Cash application
- High volume data entry
- Enter, print and email invoices
- File and scan
- Handle and route customer requests
- May assist with sending payment reminders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting or invoicing experience
- May consider office experience with strong numbers ability
- Excel and Outlook skills
- Computer savvy
- Quick learner, organized and detailed
- Handle repetitive work
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexibility with hours
- Great work environment
- Health insurance pending the length of assignment
Hours: 30-40 hours per week between 7:30am-5:00pm. Contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $18.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142401
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.