Are you an Accounting Assistant / Receptionist who is looking for a career within an entry level accounting position? Are you an Accounting Assistant / Receptionist who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is a locally-owned company that provides their customers with high quality products and services that help them succeed.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant / Receptionist, you will handle entry level accounting duties for the company as well as be the receptionist.
- Match invoices and purchase orders
- Enter invoices into the system
- Reconcile vendor invoices and print vendor checks
- Set up new vendors in the system
- Data entry
- Some accounts payable and receivable
- Answer all incoming calls
- Take messages and transfer calls to correct person
- Greet walk-in traffic
- Run errands as needed
- Order office supplies and basic clerical duties
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Recent Associate degree in Accounting or someone who is graduating in December 2020 is highly preferred
- Would considers someone with some accounting experience who understands the position is entry level
- Any on the job basic accounting or phone experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Team player
- Career driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to gain office experience
- Smaller office environment where everyone gets along
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401 (k)
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant / Receptionist position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137648
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.