Are you an Accounting Associate who is looking for an opportunity to use your recent Accounting degree? Are you an Accounting Associate who has good people skills?
Our client is small office in the Winneconne area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Associate, you will work with accounting functions in addition to assisting walk-in traffic.
- Answer phones
- Prepare water bills
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting experience or accounting degree; degree required if no previous accounting experience
- Customer service skills
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Accounting software experience
- Computer savvy to learn new software
- Enjoy working with and helping people
- Detailed, organized and able to remain calm
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team
- Opportunity to be considered for the permanent role
- Health insurance, pending length of assignment
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Accounting Associate position: $20.00-$24.00/hr. based on experience
Job ID: 141192
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.