Are you an Accounting Associate who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounting Associate who is enjoys working independently?
Our client is the corporate office of a car dealership.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Associate, you will maintain sales records, reconcile inventory schedules and vehicle receivables.
- Apply factory incentives
- Post transactions
- Assist in month/year-end statements
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting related experience preferred
- Administrative/office experience with good computer/data entry skills a plus
- Accounting related degree a plus
- Computer savvy
- Excel skills
- Eager to learn
- Strong time-management skills
- Work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity
- Fast-paced environment
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Accounting Associate position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141315
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.