Are you an Accounting Associate who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Accounting Associate who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client specializes in logistics and is continuing to grow and expand their business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Associate, you will handle invoicing, accounts receivable & accounts payable as well as record cash receipts.
- Prepare month-end bank reconciliation
- Respond to internal/external requests for rates, proof of deliveries etc.
- Scan documents
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of accounting experience preferred
- May consider recent Accounting graduates with less experience
- Data entry experience preferred
- Logistics, traffic, shipping or transportation experience preferred
- MSWD, Excel and data entry skills
- Courteous and positive demeanor
- Work in a fast-paced, every changing environment
- Organized and able to prioritize
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent longevity, stability and flexibility
- Nice, positive and laid back working environment
- Great team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounting Associate position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 142290
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.