Are you an Accounting Associate who has strong analytical and problem solving skills? Are you an Accounting Associate who is looking to get your foot in the door with a well-established company in Wisconsin?
Our client is a well-established company and a leading supplier in their industry. They are committed to continuous improvement and innovation to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Associate, you be will responsible for supporting the corporate accounting team.
- Month end work; including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, and completion of other reporting requests
- File and organize account reconciliations and journal entries
- Reconciliation of sales and use tax
- Report and reconcile unclaimed property
- Assist with the preparation of monthly internal financial package
- Assist the corporate accounting team on projects relating to driving efficiencies in reporting
- Participate in ongoing compliance reviews and maintenance
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-3+ years of accounting experience with an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a business related degree in strongly preferred
- Experience with fixed assets, leases or capital finance is a plus
- Will consider someone with strong on the job experience with fixed assets without an Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- CPA is a plus
- Intermediate Excel skills
- SAP software knowledge or experience with another ERP software is a plus
- Tech savvy with the ability to pick up on computers quickly
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines with accurate and detailed results
- Reliable, career-oriented, and professional
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a large, well-known company
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Great foot in the door
- Possibilities to advance your career
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounting Associate position: $20.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI, THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY REMOTE AND WILL EVENTUALLY RETURN TO THE OFFICE, BUT THE COMPANY WILL CONSIDER PERMANENT REMOTE WORK, MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 139057
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.