Are you an Accounting Associate who has strong math and analytical skills? Are you an Accounting Associate who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a world-wide company that has been in business since 1995.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Associate, you will be responsible for managing accounts payable and assist with the support of the accounting and inventory functions.
- Invoice processing through check preparation
- Vendor account invoice file management and vendor credit reference management
- W-9 file management ensuring current required documents are on file for all vendors
- Monitor receipts, purchase orders, etc. including shipment receipts of company containers and direct orders from outsource vendors
- Account reconciliation with spreadsheets
- Assemble payment recommendations for wire transfer preparation
- Month-end general ledger reconciliation for accounts payable and inventory accounts
- Daily customer payment processing and cash account reconciliation
- Inventory receipt processing and inventory transfer processing
- Daily invoicing for equipment and parts and daily return & warranty processing
- Assist with inventory management such as reporting, inventory transactions and reconcile parts inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2+ years of accounting experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Any Great Plains experience/knowledge is highly preferred
- Self-driven and proactive
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently and work under pressure in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment to meet deadlines
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- World-wide company
- Family oriented work place
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short/long term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounting Associate position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139106
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.