Are you an Accounting Clerk who has excellent prioritizing and multitasking skills? Are you an Accounting Clerk who is looking for an opportunity within a growing team environment?
Our client is an industry leader within their field and has been established since 1957 in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Clerk you will be taking care of accounts receivable, accounts payable and cash applications.
- Vendor invoice entry
- Customer invoicing
- Payment application and payroll processing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of accounts payable or accounts receivable experience
- Payroll experience is preferred
- Associate degree in Accounting is ideal
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Any experience with Sage is ideal
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Excellent written, listening, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize, self-manage and successfully balance multiple tasks/requests to meet project deadlines
- Ability to work well independently and within a fast-paced group environment
- Must have the willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- New ownership recently and they are really excited and revitalizing the company
- Growing company
- Friendly environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Clerk position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140422
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.