Are you an Accounting Clerk who has recently graduated with an Accounting degree? Are you an Accounting Clerk who is looking for company that offers great benefits?
Our client specializes in the distribution of paper, package and janitorial products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Clerk, you will assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Invoice customers
- Cash receipts
- Data entry
- Assist Controller
- Backup to the Receptionist
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Recent accounting graduate or accounting experience
- Customer service skills
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and data entry skills
- ERP experience is a plus
- Computer literate and be able to learn new software
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, able to adapt to all personalities
- Eager, moldable, excited to learn
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family environment
- Great staff longevity
- Ability to take ownership of your role
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Clerk: $18.00-$21.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140982
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.