Are you an Accounting Clerk looking a flexible part time position? Are you an Accounting Clerk looking for a family feel environment?
Our client is a wholesale distributor who has been in business for 15 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Clerk, you will handle accounting and miscellaneous office tasks for the company.
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Banking and account reconciliation
- Assist with minor tax, government and insurance documents
- Assist with answering the phones and corresponding via email
- Data entry, filing and assist with paperwork as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of accounting experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 1+ years of office experience
- Must be extremely detailed and be comfortable working with numbers
- Any knowledge accounts payable and/or receivable experience is a plus
- Any QuickBooks knowledge or a similar accounting software is highly preferred
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information
- Must be comfortable working in a small office
- Must be able to work well independently
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small family owned company
- Flexible schedule
- Variety within the position
Hours: 8-16 hours per week. Tell us your schedule; our client is very flexible!
Pay for the Accounting Clerk position: $15.00-$25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 138483
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.