Are you an Accounting Clerk who is looking for an opportunity in Berlin? Are you an Accounting Clerk who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is a Wisconsin based company that has been in business for over 10 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Clerk, you will be responsible for managing accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Pay bills
- Create invoices
- Enter quotes and project estimates into QuickBooks
- Track business licenses
- Assist with inventory
- Work with outside Accountant and I.T. Consultant
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable experience – ideally 3+ years
- Must be versed in general accounting principals
- Associate degree in accounting is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience is a plus
- CRM experience is a plus
- Tech savvy – go to person for computer questions before contacting I.T.
- Able to work in fast pace environment
- Able to multi-task
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible hours during off-season
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm, pending the season, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Clerk position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Berlin, WI
Job ID: 139538
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.