Are you an Accounting / Credit Representative who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you an Accounting / Credit Representative who is looking for a great foot in the door within a growing global company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Credit Representative, you will take care of collection calls assigned to accounts and keep them current.
- Enter detailed accounts receivable system notes regarding collection activity
- Identify credit risk accounts
- Work with credit reports, delivery tracking, invoicing, and accessing corporate public records
- Dispute resolution by coding disputes in the accounts receivable system and gathering supporting information
- Credit card transactions for the business units
- Prepare accounts receivable collection reports, dispute reports and other miscellaneous reports
- Distribute monthly account statements, maintain files and complete accounts receivable system maintenance
- Assist with customer order review when assigned
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of credit, collections, accounting and/or finance experience is highly preferred
- Associate degree in Accounting/ Finance or an related field and/or National Association or Credit Management Certification is required if you do not have the above experience
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in Outlook
- Experience with JD Edwards, ERP systems or a related software is a huge plus
- Outstanding customer service and people skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Great foot in the door
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Accounting / Credit Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139227
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.