Are you an Accounting / Credit Specialist who has strong planning and organizational skills? Are you an Accounting / Credit Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a laidback team environment?
Established in 1939, our client manufactures parts for air treatment and movement systems.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Credit Specialist, you will approve credit orders, handle accounts receivable and collections.
- Post cash
- Assist the Controller with month-end close and reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting experience to include accounts receivable, invoicing and/or bookkeeping experience preferred
- Collections experience a plus
- Computer savvy to learn new programs
- Will consider an Associate degree in Accounting or the financial field
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Excellent communication & people skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back environment
- Family atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Full-time hours between 6:00am-4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Credit Specialist position: $19.23-$24.04/hr. based on experience
Location: Verona, WI
Job ID: 141463
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.