Are you an Accounting / Customer Service Representative who has outstanding people skills? Are you an Accounting / Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a family friendly team environment?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Customer Service Representative, you will handle a combination of clerical and customer service duties.
- Handle customer complaints
- Prepare bills
- Accounts receivable
- Calculate, enter, and prepare adjusted bills due to errors
- Reconcile delinquency data and communicate with collection agencies
- Prepare monthly billing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Clerical support and customer service experience
- Billing, accounts receivable and/or accounting experience preferred
- Math skills
- Education beyond high school a plus (ideally in Accounting)
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Outstanding people skills
- Good decision making skills
- Detailed and accurate
- Multitasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family friendly environment
- Full-time benefits offered
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Customer Service Representative position: Based on experience
Location: Fox Cities, WI
Job ID: 141382
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.