Are you an Accounting / Executive Administrative Assistant who has excellent Excel skills? Are you an Accounting / Executive Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in making parts for paper products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Executive Administrative Assistant, you will handle accounting duties and as well as assist the General Manager.
- Monthly profit/loss balance sheets and fixed assets
- Accounts receivable, accounts payable and assist with wire transfers
- Communicate with payroll company
- Enter commissions into a spreadsheet and prepare for auditors
- Prepare quotes to review
- Order shop and office supplies
- Prepare UPS packages
- Enter in job orders and jackets
- Answer phones
- Work with OSHA
- Bank deposits
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Billing, invoicing, or accounting background preferred
- Accounting experience with a recent Associate degree in Accounting a plus
- Recent Bachelor’s degree in Accounting a plus
- Office or administrative experience preferred
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- European companies experience a plus
- Excellent Excel skills
- ERP, QuickBooks, Peachtree, AS400, MAS90 and/or SAP experience etc. preferred
- Great people skills
- Focused and stay on task and independent worker in a fast-paced environment
- Multitasking skills
- Team player
- Valid driver’s license and current car insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company pays 100% of the employees’ health premium for single or family
- Stable and internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
Hours: 24 hours per week between 8:00am-4:30pm. Contact us for details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Executive Administrative Assistant position: $22.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Kimberly, WI
Job ID: 141282
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.