Are you an Accounting / Office Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounting / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a lot of variety?
Our client designs, builds and sells single story family condos in the Fox Valley and Green Bay area. They pride themselves on establishing exceptional communities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Office Assistant, you will be taking care of accounting duties and administrative type of duties.
- Process purchase orders and invoices
- Match invoices to purchase orders
- Work with vendors on discrepancies
- Complete weekly check run processing
- Fix discrepancies related to purchase orders
- Assist with cost comparisons and assist with certain invoicing
- Assist with miscellaneous projects
- Back up to answering the phone
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have accounts payable or invoicing experience
- Must understand how an office runs and have general business knowledge
- Any experience doing accounting for multiple locations is a plus
- Any construction or job cost experience is a huge plus
- An associate degree is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Must be okay with the combination of accounting and administrative duties
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to catch on quickly, must not be afraid to ask questions and retain the answers
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ability to work independently
- Variety within the role
Hours: 20-40 hours per week between 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary while Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Office Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139272
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.