Are you an Accounting / Office Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounting / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a lot of variety?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Office Assistant, you will be taking care of accounting duties and administrative type of duties.
- Process purchase orders and invoices
- Match invoices to purchase orders
- Work with vendors on discrepancies
- Complete weekly check run processing
- Fix discrepancies
- Assist with certain invoicing
- Assist with miscellaneous projects
- Back up to answering the phone
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have accounts payable or invoicing experience
- Must understand how an office runs and have general business knowledge
- Any experience doing accounting for multiple locations or cost centers is a plus
- An associate degree is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Excel and MSWD skills
- Must be okay with the combination of accounting and administrative duties
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to catch on quickly, must not be afraid to ask questions and retain the answers
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ability to work independently
- Variety within the role
- Benefits offered
Hours: Full-time day shift hours
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Office Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139621
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.