Are you an Accounting Office Assistant who wants to work for a company that can provide future growth opportunities? Are you an Accounting Office Assistant who enjoys a busy, fast-paced environment?
Our client has been in the retail industry for over 50 years. They are a supplier for all things recreation, work, home, and life.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Office Assistant, you will assist the accounting department.
- Scan and deposit checks
- Assist with entering invoices
- Enter data in to spreadsheets
- Sort mail
- Scan and file
- Assist with projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience including data entry experience
- Scanning experience preferred
- Accounts payable background preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred
- Excel skills
- ERP systems – preferably Oracle – preferred
- Ability to function at a high level when working independently or in a group
- Enjoys a fast-paced, busy environment
- Highest degree of integrity
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible, organized and able to work accurately under time constraints & deadlines
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Dependable, honest, efficient, courteous and personable
- Friendly, go with the flow attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Room for growth
- Well-known company
- Employee discount
- Benefits offered for full time hours
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Bonus opportunities
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm or 8:00am – 2:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Office Assistant position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140532
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.