Are you an Accounting / Office Assistant who is looking for a career in an entry level accounting position? Are you an Accounting / Office Assistant who has strong 10 key data entry skills?
Our client is committed to quality, dedication, and excellence. They pledge to maintain constant profitability as a means to future growth and success.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Office Assistant, you will be working in the accounting department, handling disputes, credits reconciliation and investigations.
- Answer phone inquiries about electronic funds transfer (EFT) disputes
- Submit electronic journal requests via e-mail, fax and mail
- Data entry of information received and results of investigation
- Reconcile and maintain records for the electronic funds transfer (EFT) disputes and credits daily
- Thoroughly investigate to ensure all information is received
- Send responses of investigation results
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of office experience where you have done data entry is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has great 10 key skills, very numbers orientated and a fast learner
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate 10 key data entry skills
- Energetic and positive
- Strong customer service skills
- Very clear and concise phone etiquette
- Extremely thorough, high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Career driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Huge opportunity for growth long-term
- Great internal longevity
- Team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137575
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.