Are you an Accounting Office Associate with accounting experience? Are you an Accounting Office Associate that enjoys working in an environment that focuses on teamwork?
Our client provides controls and systems for various industries. They are committed to continuously improving and providing superior customer service. In addition to the benefits they offer employees, they also provide opportunities for training and personal growth.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Office Associate, you will be responsible for accounting and office assistant functions.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Audit payable invoices against purchase orders and approves for payment, prepare accounts payable checks and answers all accounts payable inquiries and monitor accounts payable to ensure payments are accurate and timely
- Prepare customer invoices, compute and record charges, refunds, freight charges, etc.
- Request updated tax-exempt certificates from customers.
- Contact potential customer for credit references and approves credit
- Make inventory quantity adjustments
- Gather and compile data for sales tax report
- Prepare weekly and month reports
- Assist in fiscal year-end closing by posting details of transactions, clearing history, and updating Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable reports
- Issue 1099 statements
- Back up phones and greeting occasional walk in traffic
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger experience – ideally 2+ years
- Office assistant experience
- Customer service skills
- Basic financial knowledge and mathematical abilities (markup, margin, discounts)
- Writing skills
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Great Plains Dynamics strongly preferred
- Communication and time management skills
- Drive and initiative
- Problem solving and decision-making
- Team player
- Live within driving distance of Greenville, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Tight knit group with team longevity
- Growing company, great place to start a career
- Promotes lateral growth of each employee within their role and the company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Fitness membership
- PTO and holidays
Hours: Core hours are Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 4:30pm and Friday 7:30am – 2:30pm but open to schedules – 40 hours per week between 7:30am – 5:30pm.
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounting Office Associate position: $20.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI – hybrid option available, must live within driving distance of Greenville, WI
Job ID: 140806
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.