Are you an Accounting / Payroll Clerk who is detail oriented and works well with numbers? Are you an Accounting / Payroll Clerk who is looking for an opportunity within a family friendly team environment?
Our client provides assisted living, in home care, and compassionate service to members in their community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Payroll Clerk, you will process bi-weekly payroll, prepare payroll reports, pay payroll taxes, 401(k) and garnishments.
- Assist with preparing year-end W2’s and 1099’s
- Accounts payable duties (inputting, verifying, filing)
- Month-end closing processes
- Track and reconcile resident funds
- Occupancy reports
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of accounts payable or accounts receivable experience
- Must have payroll experience
- Must be familiar with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Associate degree or relevant certification is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- QuickBooks or other accounting software experience is a plus
- Easygoing and laidback
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise good judgement
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must have an aptitude for numbers
WHAT YOU GET:
- Extensive benefits package for full-time employees
- Employee appreciation events several times throughout the year
- Family friendly team making a difference in the community
- They care for their residents like they are their own family
Hours: Full-time or part-time 30 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:30pm must work Mondays and Tuesdays
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Payroll Clerk position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI.
Job ID: 139766
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.