Are you an Accounting Specialist who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounting Specialist who is looking for a career opportunity within a company that is very personable and family oriented?
Our client specializes in distributing car products for the inside of your vehicle.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Specialist, you will process 15-25 accounts payable each day and invoice uploads.
- Assist with general ledger down the road
- 300-600 accounts receivable invoices and bank reconciliation down the road
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 months to 1 year of accounting experience within accounts receivable or accounts payable is highly preferred
- Will consider internship experience
- Would consider a student or recent graduate studying Accounting/Finance
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate/advanced in Excel
- Any experience with NetSuite or any other ERP system is a huge plus
- Ability to work well independently
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned company
- Occasional team outings
- Company truly cares about their employees and provides a wonderful environment to work in
- Great product line
- Casual dress code
- Potential to earn bonuses
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week flexible to work 7:00am – 4:00pm, 8:00am – 6:00pm or 9:00am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Specialist position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138974
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.