Are you an Accounting Specialist who has strong multitasking and time-management skills? Are you an Accounting Specialist who lives in or near Appleton, WI?
Our client specializes in the sales and installation of truck equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Specialist, you will be in charge of invoices, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Enter shop and road timecards, expenses and parts
- Enter job notes
- Service, parts and sales invoicing
- Update database, scanning and saving job documents
- Process purchase order and accounts payable invoices
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Process vendor payments
- Add/update vendor account information
- Process customer payments
- Send out customer statements and follow up on past due invoices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in or near Appleton, WI
- 2 years of general accounting is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with an Accounting degree and no experience
- Associate degree in Accounting is preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Any experience with an ERP program specifically Sage 100 is a huge plus
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong multitasking and time-management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible work environment
- Small family company atmosphere
- Monthly employee activities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm open to earlier start time
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounting Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI – this position is ideally on onsite but will consider a hybrid schedule must live in or near Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139899
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.