Are you an Accounting Specialist who has well rounded accounting experience? Are you an Accounting Specialist who is looking for an accounting opportunity within a more casual environment?
Our client is an electrical company in the Fox Valley area. They provide a multitude of services to both large and small corporations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Specialist, you will be responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable as well as payroll from start to finish.
- General ledger
- Maintain contracts, job cost and inventory
- Month-end, quarterly and end of year duties
- Maintain employee benefits, records and 401(k) plans
- Back up to the phones
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Well-rounded accounting experience
- Sage experience a plus
- MSWD, Excel & Outlook skills
- Work well independently
- Easygoing in a more casual environment
- Detailed and accurate
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual jean environment
- Health insurance premiums for single, spouse and dependents paid for by the company
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm or 8:30am-5:00pm
Pay for the Accounting Specialist position: Based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 141796
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.