Are you an Accounting Specialist who has excellent customer service skills? Are you an Accounting Specialist who enjoys detailed work?
Our client specializes in selling insurance to senior citizens.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Specialist, you will be the primary contact for agents regarding commission statements and payments.
- Work with clients and insurance carriers to resolve commission issues
- Analyze reports for accurate and timely payouts each month
- Record data
- Investigate and report missing commissions
- Monitor the email inbox
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Working with accounting functions, commissions or medical coding experience
- Computer/tech savvy to learn the company’s software and work on internet based programs
- MSWD, Excel & Outlook skills
- Strong & accurate data entry skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Handle highly confidential information and sensitive calls
- Strong prioritizing skills & deadline driven
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Not afraid to ask questions when they arise
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very reputable company to work for and a great staff to work with
- Summer hours they get a half day on Fridays
- Health insurance
- Dental option
- Disability insurance
- Identity theft insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: Non summer hours Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. Summer hour’s memorial-labor day are Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm and Friday 8:00am-12:00pm.
Pay for the Accounting Specialist position: $21.00/hr.
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 141997
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.