Are you an Accounting Specialist who is looking for an opportunity to gain some accounts receivable experience? Are you an Accounting Specialist who has strong critical thinking & problem solving skills?
Our client focuses on reducing cost and increasing efficiency while providing top-notch service in order to build trust and long-term relationships. They have a passion for success and are proud to celebrate professional and personal accomplishments of their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Specialist, you will be responsible for the accounts receivable process as well as help support the day-to-day accounting operations.
- Issue and distribute customer invoices
- Verify billing data and reports
- Bank deposits and record cash receipts
- Contact customers on past due invoices
- Set up new customer accounts
- Produce and distribute monthly customer accrual report
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting experience preferred (accounts receivable experience ideal)
- Will consider someone with a recent Associate degree in Accounting (within the last 2 years)
- Will also consider someone with office experience who is extremely numbers & detail oriented
- Logistics or transportation industry experience a plus
- Computer savvy to learn their system and work on multiple screens
- Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience a plus
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills in a very fast-paced environment
- Handle repetitive and monotonous work well
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Flexibility with hours
- Small company that offers a friendly, team environment
- Health insurance pending length of the assignment
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Accounting Specialist position: $18.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142050
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer