Are you an Accounting Specialist who has QuickBooks experience? Are you an Accounting Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with variety?
Our client has been in business for 15 years and specializes in manufacturing metal products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Specialist, you will handle accounts payable and receivables and as well as enter payments, credit memos, track expenses as well as enter & schedule payment of bills.
- Work with human resources/benefits
- Track tariffs
- Year-end duties
- Create and update spreadsheets/pivot tables
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Well-rounded accounting experience (ideally 2-3 years)
- May consider an Accounting Assistant or Bookkeeper looking for the next step in their career
- Freight tariffs and/or shipping experience a plus
- QuickBooks experience
- Excel skills
- Enjoy working with numbers & math
- Detail oriented
- Not afraid to ask questions
WHAT YOU GET:
- Close-knit group
- Casual dress code
- Generous and flexible employer
Hours: 25 hours per week and flexible to schedules
Length: Direct Hire or Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Accounting Specialist position: Based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 142136
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.