Are you an Accounting Specialist who works well with computers? Are you an Accounting Specialist who has strong problem solving skills?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Specialist, you will be sorting paper invoices, entering them into the website and working with sales representatives to solve problems.
- Print invoices from e-mail inbox
- Enter trip permit and managed services credit/debit memos from different programs
- Fix blocked billing documents
- Any other miscellaneous duties that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of office/administrative support experience preferably in a high-volume, service environment
- Billing experience is highly preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Must be proficient in using a computer and be able to switch between computer screens
- Ability to navigate on the internet and learn new systems/programs quickly
- Must have strong technical aptitude and interest
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Any knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must be a very quick learner and be able to pick up on things quickly
- Extremely high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to keep up with the workload and stay focused
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be dependable and have strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary 6 months
Pay for the Accounting Specialist position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138083
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.