Are you an Accounting Specialist who wants to work for a company that promotes from within? Are you an Accounting Specialist who enjoys multitasking in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a religious organization that provides an array of resources and events.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Specialist, you will reconcile accounts and work with financial statements.
- Light collections via phone and e-mail
- Assist with processing payroll for 150 employees (bi-weekly)
- Any other duties that may come up
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 3-5 years of well-rounded accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred
- Must have accounting software system experience
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent demeanor – friendly, eager and willing to help
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Organized, ability to multi-task and maintain confidential information
- Work well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Flexible and team player attitude
- Reliable and committed to the position
WHAT YOU GET:
- Gain experience
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:45am – 5:00pm, Friday 7:45am – 12:15pm
Length: Temporary while Hire
Pay for the Accounting Specialist position: Pay based on experience, contact us today
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138794
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.