Are you an Accounting Specialist / Analyst who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounting Specialist / Analyst who has a degree in Accounting or Finance?
Our client is a local college with a strong mission and cohesive culture.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Specialist / Analyst you will take care of the daily invoice distribution, process customer past due notices, pull backup detail for transactions.
- Tag assets, vehicle insurance additions/deletions and license plate applications
- Apply customer payments, create invoices, process tuition reimbursements and employee expense reports
- Pay vendor invoices, process monthly chargeback journal entries, process PO change orders and set up/transfer budgets
- Transaction reconciliation or verification
- Monthly closing process support, monitoring airfare vouchers, running and verifying system allocation routines
- Monitor/update encumbrances to ensure accurate reporting and preparing granting agency financial reports
- ERP system conversion and support tasks such as assisting with entering data
- Verify converted data
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting or finance type background in any capacity is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who did accounts payable and/or bookkeeping
- Prefer Accounting or Finance degree
- Computer/tech savvy
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Experience with PeopleSoft financial software is preferred
- Professional and positive
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to maintain an excellent working relationship with customers
- Ability to identify needed action without continual direction
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company with a strong mission and cohesive culture
- Company that values creativity
- Continuous improvement in programs and services
- Professional development in a team-based culture
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Long term –Temporary
Pay for the Accounting Specialist / Analyst position: $20.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139396
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.