Are you an Accounting Specialist / Analyst who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounting Specialist / Analyst who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a transportation provider focused on reducing cost and increasing efficiency while providing top-notch service in order to build trust and long-term relationships. They have a passion for success and are proud to celebrate professional and personal accomplishments of their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Specialist / Analyst, you will be working with a team in the accounting department.
- Audit and process carrier invoices and customer invoices
- Process customer payments to the company and also to the carriers
- Analyze data
- Daily performance reporting, process mapping and revenue/cost management
- Specific customer metrics reporting
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of well-rounded accounting experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting as long as you are open to data analyzing
- Any experience with analyzing data is a plus
- Associate degree in Accounting is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Flexibility with hours
- Small company that offers a friendly, team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm or 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounting Specialist / Analyst position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137756
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.